Eklavya Capital is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective customers.
- Information Collection
- How and Why we obtain personal information
We collect information from our users at several different points on our website. Eklavya Capital Advisors LLP is the sole owner of the information collected on www.eklavyacap.in
Eklavya Capital takes great care to protect personal information about you and when we use it, we do so with respect for your privacy. We may use personal information about you to service, maintain, and protect your account; process transactions in your account; respond to inquiries from you or your representative; develop, offer, and deliver products and services; or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Eklavya Capital may collect public and nonpublic personal information about you from any of the following sources:
- You or your representative on applications or forms (for example, name, address, PAN, Aadhar, KYC, KRA, CKYC , birth date, assets and income)
- Transactional activity in your account (for example, trading history and balances)
- Other interactions with Eklavya Capital (for example, discussions with our customer service staff or information you enter into our websites)
- Information from consumer reporting agencies (for example, to assess your creditworthiness for margin products)
- Information from other third-party data services (for example, to verify your identity and to better understand your product and service needs)
- You or your representative regarding your preferences (for example, your choice of electronic statement delivery, or the screen layout you specify if you use our Internet sites)
- Other sources with your consent or with the consent of your representative (for example, from other institutions if you transfer positions into Eklavya Capital)
We send quarterly reports and other communications, by various channels such as E-mails and/or App notifications and/or updating our site, to the clients and users of the Portfolio Management Scheme.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with current regulations in force, judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website. Eklavya Capital Advisors LLP, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy, in extraordinary circumstances (such as bomb or suicide threat, or instances of suspected illegal activity) on a case-by-case basis. We also make reasonable efforts to protect user information from hacks and other illegal activities and cannot be held liable for any leakage resulting from such incidents.
We will be sharing the data on our sites with Agencies various agencies to avail services of custodians, fund accountants, brokers, servers and any activities related or incidental to the service provided. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information in any way.
This web site does not contain link to any other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.